Pages

03 June 2010

Farm Chicks or bust!!!

I was planning on showing you a few more previews, but today was an insanely busy day....!!! I spent most of the day pricing items.... With some interruptions such as dental cleaning and son's gymnastics... Did I mention we leave tomorrow at 5:00 am? And we just got done packing the trailer (and it has not stopped raining).....? And I still have not packed my suitcase...? And the WHOLE family is coming...? And I am still sewing items...? Heeeeeeelp!!!!

I am taking my camera so I can have a little fun taking pictures and share all the fun with you! Until then, I leave you with a picture of my booth from last year..... If you wish to see more, click here.  I'll be back soon!!!


5 comments:

  1. Travel safely, we are here in Spokane, with a short trip to St Regis Montana tomorrow I will meet up with my daughter to bring her back to Spokane for Farm Chicks, we are both sooooo excited. See you Saturday. Hugs Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! Can't wait to see you!!!
    xoxo, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best for a great show!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....I wish I
    a)won big time in the lottery
    b)then could fly over to you
    c)and probably by everything!!!!!!
    d)I guess I´d have to rent a private plane home,haha :)

    Looove all your stuff,every thing - little or big,is a true treasure!!!!!!!!!!
    Tove :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I found you on someone else's blog. Just love all the dreamy things in your header- just knew it was worth reading on. Hope you have a fantastic time at farm chicks and a day or two to rest when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin