Pages

22 November 2010

Barn House Marketplace

Run, don't walk!!! My sweet friends Joe & Jermonne of Barn House fame have finally reopened their online store with absolutely beautiful  treasures!! Their farm chic style is undisputedly charming and the looks they create using vintage and vintage-inspired treasures are truly one of a kind and very sought after...!  I have shared with you many of the incredible BH events and you know how amazing they are... Now it's at your doorstep, just the click of a button away... You do not want to miss it!


















P.S. See if you can find a reference to me in one of the item descriptions.... Hint: it has to do with my heritage.... These guys are too cute!!!!

9 comments:

  1. The chaires are gorgious !!!
    Have a nice evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I really like their style!
    Theresa
    aka:TOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! So many wondeful photos..so many ideas! All the best,Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Isabel...my favorite would have to be the chippy carrier. Happy Thanksgiving to and the family from me and ours...xo, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sweetie! Thanks so much for the shout out!! Did you find our little shout out to you inside a description? Hint-Hint---Something made in Portugal.

    The Boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my just beautiful!
    The baby is on his way today,
    Love Kristina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I caught that little "hint" right off the bat! I'm in love with that chair!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. All that gray! To die for - thanks for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin