Pages

20 June 2012

Farm Chicks 2012 (part 1)

First, let me start off by saying that our show in Spokane was absolutely amazing!! We sold a ton, saw and met many wonderful friends and had absolutely the best customers ever!! I enlisted the help of my oldest daughter and she was truly invaluable... I don´t know how but somehow we forgot to have someone take pictures of us! After we returned, I was heartbroken when I realized that the memory card that contained 90% of my pictures was lost... All I had were a few snapshots taken with a different card the very next day. Well, I finally found the card (hope is the last thing to die!), at the bottom of a box I had not unpacked yet!! Unfortunately, this was the night before we were leaving for Portugal, so I did not have the time to load them... You will have to wait a bit for more pictures, in the meantime, here is just a taste of what´s more to come!!














(sorry there are no credits, I only had a few minutes to run around and snap some pictures!)

The next two pictures are from my things, the first is a gorgeous cabinet I painted in ASCP (I love how it turned out) and the last picture is from a pillow I made.

 



I will be back soon to share pictures of our vacation in Portugal... I wish you all a great summer!!!

11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed these pics & can't WAIT to see the rest after you return. Enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I want one of everything in the photos! Looks like a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are wonderful...so much to look at! Have a wonderful vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you finally found your lost Memory Card! I know what a panic I would have been in with the possibility of losing all those Memories you capture in Images. I'm adoring the Tub Pieta Shrine and that awesome Upcycled Chandie made of a Bicycle Wheel & Industrial Garage Lights! Have fun in Portugal, can't wait to see the rest of the pixs when you get back... I'm so happy for you that the Show was such an amazing Success.

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will look forward to your posts from Farm Chicks (I so missed it this year) I will experience through your eyes.) I also love your traveling photos as well. Hope to see you at Barn House!!! Hugs! Florence

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful things!! Wish I were close to you! Love the round mirror and the little chaise is wonderful. Of course there is the goat, super!! Enjoyed it all, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo Insiring, I could bring home several pieces, so wish I lived closer.

    xx
    I am having a soulful GiveAway please visit and enter would love to see you in the mix.
    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  8. o so many great finds,true treasure to be sure, lots that I would love to have...o yeah no room...

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is wonderful! @nne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pics! One day I would love to get to Farm Chicks. I've just started a blog called Five Seventeen Repurposing and would like to add you to my blog list if I may. Please let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning fair this was. Everything looks so pretty !

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy and appreciate your comments!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin